Kitchen Cabinets Calgary
Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Refacing & Painting By Chief
CUSTOM KITCHEN CABINETS CALGARY
When it comes to new kitchen cabinets, Kitchen Cabinets Calgary by Chief has every option available. We offer custom-built cabinets made in any style you can imagine. We design, construct, and assemble our custom cabinets in Calgary to suit your space, taste, and specifications. Chief also offers a wide selection of countertops, backsplashes, specialty cabinets, and storage options.
The kitchen is the heart of the home. It’s where the food is stored, prepared, cooked, and served. It’s where the mind, body, and spirit of the household are fueled. People who like to cook can spend hours in the kitchen every day. For some, it’s the new living room, where holidays are celebrated, guests are entertained, and quality time is spent.
With that in mind, it’s no surprise that homeowners desire a kitchen that reflects a warm, welcoming feeling. Make the kitchen renovation process as easy and efficient as possible by choosing to work with Kitchen Cabinets Calgary by Chief.
Get In Touch With Us Today
Get A Free Estimate
OUR KITCHEN CABINET SERVICES
OUR CABINET DOORS SELECTION
Cabinet doors play a crucial role in any kitchen design. This is where you get to play with hardware, style, glass vs. wood (or faux wood) fronts. It’s also where you really start to see your kitchen take on a new look. Your cabinet doors will be the highlight of your space, placing your signature on the overall aesthetics you want to create.
Kitchen Cabinets Calgary by Chief offers custom-built cabinet doors to match any specification and style for your kitchen upgrade. From traditional to rustic and modern to contemporary, we can match any design and theme. We can match any color, too! We offer kitchen cabinets in over 2,000 combinations of styles and colors.
Visit our showroom and talk to one of our knowledgeable sales representatives to find out exactly how we can make your kitchen dreams come true. You’ll be able to view samples, and we can give you a free consultation and estimate.
Learn more about the types of doors we offer below.
REAL WOOD CABINETS
When it comes to real wooden kitchen cabinets in Calgary, maple is the most common material we use. If you’re looking for something special when it comes to your kitchen cabinet upgrade, beech, alder, oak, and walnut are also available.
You can speak with one of our experts about the different wood grains, the pros and cons of each, and what type of wood might suit your project best.
If you’d like real wooden cabinet doors and drawer fronts, but the price is a little out of range, ask about our real wood with MDF (medium-density fibreboard) center panels. When painting cabinets with a solid color lacquer, MDF is a great option.
POLYESTER KITCHEN CABINET DOORS
There are a few reasons why homeowners are choosing alternative wood cabinets, such as NEXGEN or TFL-wrapped doors and panels for their kitchen cabinet upgrades.
- First, alternative wood cabinets such as NEXGEN or TFL save money. However, they do not require compromising on style or quality.
- Second, these cabinets are durable. Your cabinet doors will stand up against heat, scratches, and scuffs, and you can expect minimal laminate fading. Real wood cabinets can patina and discolor as the years go by.
- Third, alternative wood cabinets are easier to clean than wood cabinets. You don’t need to worry about special cleansers or polish; most of the time, all it takes is a damp cloth to wipe these cabinets clean. With stubborn stains, a little mild detergent and warm water will do the trick!
- Finally, these can be an eco-friendly alternative. Not all wood products are environmentally friendly. Deforestation and endangered tree species are concerns.
Chances are, no one will be able to tell the difference between our quality polyester doors and real wooden cabinet doors. Wooden cabinet doors are made in a five-piece construction, and our polyester doors are made in the same way to create an even more genuine and quality product. Typical construction of our kitchen cabinet doors includes two stiles (the side pieces), two rails (the top and bottom pieces) and a panel in the middle. This gives the same, detailed effect you’d find in wooden doors. You’re just getting that look for less!
THERMOFOIL CABINET DOORS
Whether you’re building from scratch or updating old kitchen cabinets, our stylish thermofoil doors are the most cost-efficient. Thermofoil is a versatile, PVC vinyl coating that gives the look and feel of a finished cabinet door. These types of cabinets are durable and keep their color for the long haul.
Our thermofoil options include:
- RTF doors, drawer fronts, and horizontal surfaces.
- Wood doors and drawer fronts with veneer center panels.
- Veneer slab doors and drawer fronts.
- Moldings, fillers, rosettes, valances, frames, and mullions.
To put it simply, Kitchen Cabinets Calgary by Chief can provide thermofoil options in any cabinet color or style you can think of. These options are top-quality and aesthetically-pleasing. They also allow for a certain amount of creative freedom because thermofoil is such a versatile technique. Choose this for a cheaper alternative to white paint, or go for thermofoil if you want think outside the kitchen cabinet box with a metallic sheen.
CARPENTRY OPTIONS FOR CABINETS IN CALGARY
Details can make a huge difference, especially when it comes to kitchen cabinets. Carpentry options such as crown molding, corbels, and decorative panels add attractive detail and more of a customized look. We provide a level of craftsmanship that can accommodate a wide variety of tastes and styles. Kitchen Cabinets Calgary by Chief is available to discuss all the creative possibilities that can decorate your cabinets and enliven your kitchen.
OUR KITCHEN CABINET RENOVATION PROCESS
Chief takes pride in our precise, timely, and orderly kitchen cabinet renovation process. Whether the kitchen project is big or small, we have four main steps to remove and replace your kitchen cabinets, along with other upgrades, if applicable.
- Demolition – Most jobs require a bin for debris removal. All demolition materials are carefully uninstalled, removed, and carried to the debris bin for disposal. The job site is then cleaned for the rough-in stage, ensuring a smooth and organized process.
- Framing, Rough-ins & Drywall – All framing modifications are done at this time, which creates a new shell of the development. As applicable, plumbing, gas, HVAC, and electrical rough-ins are complete.
- Cabinets, Countertops & Tiling – Once the cabinets have been custom-built in our cabinetry shop and sprayed with the finish or color of your choosing in our ventilated spray booth, we install them in your home. The countertops, backsplash, and flooring are installed next.
- Finishing Package & Inspection – The final steps include doors, hardware, lighting packages, switch covers, plumbing fixtures, appliances, and other finishes to be installed and completed. This is followed by touch-ups, clean up, and final inspection. We walk through the kitchen with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied before we collect the final payment.
Call Kitchen Cabinets Calgary by Chief to discuss your kitchen cabinet needs today!
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM
We would love to show you what we have to offer in person and discuss your needs. We can offer a free consultation and a free estimate, and you can see and feel all of the kitchen cabinet finishes, hardware, and styles we’ve discussed here. We offer complete kitchen renovations, kitchen refacing services and cabinet painting transformations.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
The planning stage can be the most fun stage for our customers. This is when they get to see the materials, view mockups, and really envision the final product.
This is when it sinks in that their outdated cabinets will soon be a thing of the past!
Our knowledgeable sales professionals are standing by. Come and pick out your favorite cabinet material, style, color, handles, and hinges. We can match any paint sample you bring us! If you want to add a few custom features like a new countertop and backsplash, we’ve got tile and granite samples, too.